•           Home
  • Getting Started
  • Working at Home
  • Productivity
  • Grammar & Spelling
  • Research
  • Text Expanders
  • Earnings Calls
  • Product Reviews
  • Podcasts
  • About

Sunday, June 22, 2008

What would you like to see us cover?

First of all, we'd just like to take a moment to thank all of our faithful readers. We've built quite a subscriber base in a short period of time!

We're far from out of topics to cover, but it occurred to us that maybe some of them are more pressing in your eyes. So this is your opportunity to tell us what material you'd like to see us write about in the near future. Please leave us a comment by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of this post, or you can email us at transcriptiontalk (at) yourvirtualdesk (dot) com. Of course, you'll want to remove the spaces and insert the actual at sign and period. That's just a preventative measure to keep those pesky spambots away.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

1 Comment:

margilowry said...

Hi Tara,

For me, my background is mostly legal (and I'm slowly brushing up my medical) transcription). Any help on what to study, websites to look at, or information on the financial world, especially, would be great because every time I get a job regarding this, I flounder a bit on the terminology and such.

Please forgive me if you've already covered this ad nauseum - I haven't had time to peruse ALL of your articles. :)