•           Home
  • Getting Started
  • Working at Home
  • Productivity
  • Grammar & Spelling
  • Research
  • Text Expanders
  • Earnings Calls
  • Product Reviews
  • Podcasts
  • About

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Text Expanders in Action – Multiline ShortKeys


Another one of the things I love about SKs is that you can create multiline text expanders. You could add a whole page worth of text, complete with paragraph spacing, or a text expander for some of those nonverbal notations we talked about before.

For example, let's say that I'm transcribing a presentation, and I need to notate applause on it's own line:

Blah, blah, blah

[Applause]

Blah, blah, blah


I can create a ShortKey that does it for me. So, for example, I might type appl and my ShortKey would like this:

:enter::enter:_[Applause]_:enter::enter:

(The : should really be <>, but they disappear if I type them that way!)

Now, when I type appl at the end of a line, it will add the hard returns before the [Applause] as well as after, and I can keep typing without missing a beat.



5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow This is brilliantly to understand that you can now work with short keys. These short keys can save your time and also work perfectly. The online services are also similar that ae providing tools online. https://www.paraphrasetool.org/try-our-paraphrasing-tool-online/

Abir said...

Text expandera are always helpful to write somethings as it give you hints every time and let you have finish your work. great article that helps me a lot on my academic papers writing.

Lucy T. Patterson said...

now a these some writers are use these text expanders to earn more so that they can get some help while they are meant to write some and . earn more

Lucy T. Patterson said...

Every kind of text expanders to get go this site and it will give you some helping hand but the main theory should have been come from your side to go this site

Anonymous said...

Good site, I support this sort of the music since I feel that life is divided without the stone and move music. I never heard dull and debilitating music and this music is alive. You should share this music progressively and I will see this website tight for your incredible post.