•           Home
  • Getting Started
  • Working at Home
  • Productivity
  • Grammar & Spelling
  • Research
  • Text Expanders
  • Earnings Calls
  • Product Reviews
  • Podcasts
  • About

Monday, August 25, 2008

General Transcription 101: Your Complete Guide to Getting Started

It's here!


Go ahead, admit it. You thought we were going to delay it again, didn't you?

We're so excited to announce that the ebook is FINALLY done and ready for sale. We have worked hard to make sure that General Transcription 101 walks the reader through each of the steps to getting started as a work-at-home transcriptionist. We've had it reviewed by people just getting started, those considering the industry, experienced transcriptionists and even professional editors. We've done rewrites, design changes and tweaked it more times than we can count.

The end result is a book of which we're very, very proud.

For more about the book, visit GeneralTranscription101.com.

Please note: We're still waiting to finish setup at ClickBank, which is where we'll be selling the ebook ultimately and setting up affiliates to sell the book. However, we're ready to sell it today, and so this week only we're offering it to the readers here at Transcription Talk for half off the regular price of $29.99.

That's right, you get the information-packed ebook, plus the two podcasts and completed transcripts so that you can practice your skills, for $14.99!!!

To order today, click below. Remember, this is a limited time offer, so don't miss out on your opportunity to have this great resource at this price!

The sale has ended, but you can still purchase a copy at http://GeneralTranscription101.com.

Once your order is received, we'll send the book and resources out to you right away, assuming one of us is awake and logged in. We promise to check the account regularly and get all orders out ASAP. You will receive an e-mail from transcriptiontalk -at- gmail.com with the five files attached, so make sure to add us to your safe senders list!

In the meantime, if you'd like the opportunity to WIN a free copy, leave us a comment with your favorite post here at TranscriptionTalk.com. We'll keep it open through next Sunday, August 31st, and we'll draw a winner on Monday morning using Random.org.

6 Comments:

Mullins said...

Wow! Congratulations! This is my favorite post because I love seeing people accomplish cool things... I'm a new reader of the blog, but have been transcribing at home for almost 2 years...

I'm so glad I found your blog.

PATJEN said...

Congrats! Your blog keeps me motivated to continue to be successful in the transcription field! Good luck on your sales

Melissa said...

Congrats on the book! My favorite posts (I'm a new reader) are the Getting Started posts. I've thought about doing this for years, and even took college courses in it, but I've never stepped out and tried. I would love to win your book and GET STARTED! :-)

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you to have your book finished! I'm SO glad that I came across your blog last week!! I have transcription experience and I've always kept this in the back of my mind as a possibility. After reading your "Getting Started" series of posts, I really feel I could make this work! Thanks SO MUCH for your hard work!!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on getting the book done! You guys have worked very hard on this and it's great to see it all came together.

My favorite posts are the text expander ones. I've got several hundred of my own words in there, but I love reading through the lists posted and adding some that I don't have. I very rarely type an entire sentence anymore.

Thank you all again for everything you put into this site for us!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.