•           Home
  • Getting Started
  • Working at Home
  • Productivity
  • Grammar & Spelling
  • Research
  • Text Expanders
  • Earnings Calls
  • Product Reviews
  • Podcasts
  • About

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Desktop Organization

I know you are all interested in what my desktop looks like after the product review of my monitor, so I decided to give you a glimpse of what I look at all day.

This is my desktop when I sit down every morning:


This is what my monitor looks like shortly after I sit down and am ready to work:


I really do enjoy my monitor, and it has a lot to do with the space I have available. However, we deal with what we have. I worked on a 15.4" laptop widescreen for the first two years of doing this. Since purchasing my monitor I have been loving the ability to organize. (I mean, if I can't organize my house, I may as well organize my work.) Being organized with work makes me more productive, and productivity equals income in this industry.

0 Comments: