•           Home
  • Getting Started
  • Working at Home
  • Productivity
  • Grammar & Spelling
  • Research
  • Text Expanders
  • Earnings Calls
  • Product Reviews
  • Podcasts
  • About

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Adding Words to Word's Dictionary

This may seem like an obvious tip to many (most?) of you, but I'll admit that it's taken me a while to really do this regularly. However, I've started adding common company names and lingo to Word's dictionary, and it really does cut down the time it takes me to spellcheck and proof my files.

Be careful not to add words that you still want Word to flag (such as gonna, wanna, etc., if you sometimes need to switch to writing these out properly), but overall, this is another time saver that, when combined with other productivity tips, can help improve your speed and increase your earnings.

0 Comments: