•           Home
  • Getting Started
  • Working at Home
  • Productivity
  • Grammar & Spelling
  • Research
  • Text Expanders
  • Earnings Calls
  • Product Reviews
  • Podcasts
  • About

Friday, September 5, 2008

Text Expanders in Action – Names

””


I use a very simple method for creating text expanders for names that I type frequently. I use the first two letters of the first name and the first two of the last.

For example, I used to type a radio show on which politics was frequently the main topic. I had text expanders for many of the candidates set up using this method.

Shortcut Output
hiclHillary Clinton
joedJohn Edwards
jomcJohn McCain
miroMitt Romney


By always using the same method I can easily recall what my shortcuts are even if I haven't used them in a while!

Don't forget to enter to win a copy of ShortKeys! You can enter to win through Sunday night.

1 Comment:

Abir said...

There has so many way to use text expandera like action name is one and it could let you have better way to expand those. http://www.pressreleasewriters.org/how-to-make-a-catchy-title-for-your-press-release/ is the best one place to know about the quality writing rules.