•           Home
  • Getting Started
  • Working at Home
  • Productivity
  • Grammar & Spelling
  • Research
  • Text Expanders
  • Earnings Calls
  • Product Reviews
  • Podcasts
  • About

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Poll Results - What is Your Preferred Style of Headphones?



Far and away, standard over the head headphones had the most votes. Personally, I prefer the silicon earbuds style. I've tried over the head and behind the neck styles, but they always seemed to hurt my ears and just weren't comfortable for long periods of time. I also like that they come out easily if one of the kids yanks on them or if I have to get up from typing quickly.

I'm really interested to hear from the two of you that selected other. What style do you use? And does anyone have experience with the wireless headphones? I've always wanted to try them, but because you still have to plug the transmitter in, they really wouldn't solve the issue of less wires on my laptop.

Mandi's got a great post coming up later this week on headphones and earphones, so be sure to check it out!

0 Comments: