•           Home
  • Getting Started
  • Working at Home
  • Productivity
  • Grammar & Spelling
  • Research
  • Text Expanders
  • Earnings Calls
  • Product Reviews
  • Podcasts
  • About

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Is our ShortKeys Winner Out There?

””

We're still waiting to hear from comment number 6, Anne. Congratulations again, Anne! As we mentioned, your profile isn't available, so please contact us by email to claim your activation key for ShortKeys!!!

In the event that we don't receive a response from Anne by Monday morning, we will draw a new winner at that time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be me! Thank you very much, and sorry I missed the earlier post. I have emailed you, as I don't have a blogger profile.


Anne

Unknown said...

Sorry, that was a different ident I signed in with. This is the one I used before ... I think!