•           Home
  • Getting Started
  • Working at Home
  • Productivity
  • Grammar & Spelling
  • Research
  • Text Expanders
  • Earnings Calls
  • Product Reviews
  • Podcasts
  • About

Monday, June 9, 2008

Weekly Poll -- How Many Days a Week Do You Transcribe?

We’ve posted a new poll for you. From now on, the polls will run weekly, and we’d love to hear from you in the comments after you vote.

This week’s question is for at-home transcriptionists. Whether you work part-time or full-time, which days of the week do you work/take off? Vote and then come tell us how your schedule has evolved since you started transcribing and why you’ve chosen the schedule you have.

For me, I try my absolute hardest not to work weekends. I typically take 2-3 hours of audio a day during the week, and the only way I can maintain this schedule is to have a 2-day break to spend focused time with my family, catch up on chores and hopefully have some time to relax.

You?

0 Comments: